Uvati vitar 2019. – general info
Uvati Vitar – bike marathon
TZO Sutivan and Sutivan municipality in cooperation with Biker Magazine organizes recreational MTB marathon called UVATI VITAR 2019.
The chosen course is selected at the registrations. Change is possible no later than 1 hour before the start, at the application desk. During the race it is not possible to switch to another course. On the race courses there will be refreshment zones with water, juices, isotonic, fruit, biscuits, energy bars.
- Bura – 75 km, 1600 mnv
- Vitar – 43 km, 873 mnv
- Bonaca – 18 km, 286 mnv
- Men: 18 – 39 years (born from 1st of January 1980. – 16th of May 2001.)
- Men Masters: 40-49 years (born from 1st of January to 31st of Decembar 1979.)
- Men Grand Masters: 50+ (born from 1st of January 1970.)
- e-Bike (Vitar 40+ course)
- Juniors 16-18 years (born from 17th of May 2001. to 31st of December 2003. – Bonaca 20+ or Vitar 40+
- Kids 12-16 years (born from 1st of January 2014. – 16th of May 2007.) – Bonaca 20+
Date of the race: Saturday, 18th of May, 2019.
Type of race: recreational MTB marathon
Start and finish: Sutivan, island Brač, Croatia
Format: XCM format (XC marathon), 3 trail courses, Bura – 70+ km, Vitar – 40+ km, Bonaca 18 km, E-Bike marathon (Vitar 40+)
Registrations & entry fee
Entry fee is 200 kn for registrations till 31st of January 2020. and 250 kn till 31th of March 2020. and 350kn after 31th of March 2020., for all categories and trail lengths, and it includes start number, free meal after the race, gala dinner, start package (t-shirt, bottle), refreshment on feed zones.
Registration is done online via www.uvati-vitar.hr or www.entrio.hr, until 03th of May. It is also possible to registrate on the race day, but entry fee is 250kn (34 EUR), and we don’t guarantee the start package.
– Medals for the first 3 places in all categories
- BURA 75 – 1st place – 1.000 kn 2nd place: 500 kn 3rd place: sponsor package
- VITAR 43 – 1st place – 500 kn 2nd place: 250 kn 3rd place: sponsor package
- BONACA 18 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd place – sponsor package
- E-BIKE – 1st, 2nd, 3rd place – sponsor package
- KIDS – 1st, 2nd, 3rd place – sponsor package
- JUNIORS on all courses – 1st, 2nd, 3rd place – sponsor package
For all participants and their guests, accommodation is 115kn per night, per person. You can book accomodation here travel.ekupi.eu.
How to get there
There is a ferry to island Brač, from Split. Check www.jadrolinija.hr. Also, you get a 30% discount for the ferry, for both directions
www.uvati-vitar.hr, e-mail: email@example.com
Tourist board Sutivan, +385 (0) 21 638 357, +385 (0) 95 8590 951